Our specialized care, welcoming environment and comprehensive services are designed to make your birth experience as comfortable and joyous as possible.
Having a baby is a very special time for you and your family, and our mother-baby care team is dedicated to meeting your needs during this life-affirming occasion.
At BaliMéd Hospital, our team of neonatologists — doctors who specialize in the care of newborns — NICU nurses and other clinicians provides round-the-clock care for babies with special health needs. We’re focused on providing exceptional care to your baby and supporting you and your family members.
Our neonatal care team provides the latest treatments using advanced medical technology, including sophisticated monitoring and ventilation methods. We understand how difficult it can be when you can’t take your newborn home right away, so we’re committed to meeting the needs of you and your family.
What You Can Expect From Us
You can depend on us to:
- Keep you informed about your baby’s condition and involve you in care planning.
- Offer emotional support and assistance with difficult decisions.
- Help you navigate insurance issues.
- Educate you about how to care for your baby after you leave the hospital and help you obtain equipment or other items for home care.
- Help you find community resources to assist you and your family.
If you’re interested in breastfeeding, an team of certified lactation consultant will be part of your care team and will develop a plan to meet the needs of you and your baby.
We encourage parents to hold, touch and talk to their babies, and participate in their baby’s care whenever possible. At our hospital, we provide an environment that promotes bonding throughout your baby’s stay.
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) specializes in the monitoring and care of ill or premature new-born infants. The NICU also admits babies with congenital problems or trauma during delivery and combines sophisticated equipment with trained healthcare professionals to provide specialized care for newborn infants.
- Neonatal intensive and special care
- Standby for high-risk deliveries
- High-risk and birth defect consultations
- Newborn screening
- Neonatal neurodevelopmental follow-up of premature newborn infants
- Specialist outpatient consultation
The information is to be used as rough guidelines and not for medical advice.
Please consult one of our qualified healthcare specialists for an accurate diagnosis before starting on any treatment.
Get One Step Ahead of Disease
At BaliMéd Hospital, we understand the importance of early detection and timely treatment, which is why we combine world class medical care with preventive health checkups to endorse healthy living.