Is an observation method based on reflection of the heart and parts with high-frequency sound.
1. This inspection method can provide structural description of anatomy of heart and great vessels, play a role in the diagnosis of congenital heart abnormalities.
2. Detecting anatomical structure valve.
3. Knowing the size of heart chamber.
4. Assess the ability of the muscles of the wall motion of the heart due to narrowing of the coronary vessels.
5. Assess cardiac function.
6. Seeing sepertitrombus tumor mass, vegetation